Current Job Opportunities:
We recommend following up via email with our HR Director here.
We are looking for a full-time medical clinic scribe. Please fill out an online application today.
Ophthalmic Technicians (FT and PT, experienced only)
We are recruiting full-time and part-time ophthalmic technicians – being certified is a plus! New grads from ophthalmic programs are encouraged to apply as well. Please fill out an online application at any time.
Optical Services Manager (Full Time)
Optic ’49 is looking for a high energy, multi-talented leader to guide our diverse and highly successful sales team in a lively, fast-paced medical retail environment. Join our highly successful, growing practice and thrive under our participatory management culture! (Check us out – www.optic49.com!)
Responsible for directing all sales operations of a retail store within a medical clinic environment including purchasing, profitability, budget, inventory control, strategic planning and managing staff for three clinic locations.
What We Are Looking For:
- ABO certification preferred
- Proficient computer skills – EPM/EHR/Optic software
- Management experience in optical industry/retail
- Knowledge of eyewear fashion industry
- Frame buying experience to fit marketplace
- Ability to style and sell eyewear and specialty lenses
- Optical lab experience/knowledge
- Thoroughly embraces and models patient and staff customer service – possesses an awareness of social intelligence and sensitivity towards others
- Effective verbal and written interpersonal communication with clients, customers, staff, managers, vendors
- Ability to address complaints and resolve problems in an amicable fashion
- Analyzes benchmarks and financial data to determine trends
- Special projects
- Implementation of department training, procedure manuals
- All facets of staff performance management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred
- 3+ years experience in medical office management and optical setting
Complete application here and submit your cover letter outlining applicable optical and management experience/skills and career goals.
Optician (Full Time)
Optic ’49 is now offering a full time position for a qualified optician (we like to call them Optic Stylists!). Optician experience in a medical or retail sales environment; ABO certified a plus.
Please submit a cover letter with application for consideration.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive wage.
Every applicant will be carefully reviewed by a member of our management team and the Director of Human Resources. Candidates meeting our criteria may be contacted for more information or interview. You will be contacted by phone or email regarding the status of our decision.
Eye Care Physicians & Surgeons – an Equal Opportunity Employer